Some of the fun from GPDU18 conference on the Gold Coast. Videos of key sessions to follow
GPDU18 Welcome to Country
Join GPDU here
To join GPDU you need to be a registrar or GP. Have your AHPRA No and other identifying material available and click HERE to join. Note:
- We will ask you for:
- some documentation to prove who you are (eg, RTO or CPD points page or other agreed upon document)
- to provide a photo or screenshot of this documentation
- Although when on the site you can post anonymously as part of our governance we do need to be able to prove who you are and that your qualifications are appropriate to be on the site
- You will need messenger to complete the joining process.
What’s your view on MDOs?
Win an Amazon Echo Dot or Google Home Mini
Take this 3 minute survey from Avant on what you think of MDOs. No personal data is used, and the summary results will feature in an article in TMR. And you can win personal home smart audio search device.
CLICK HERE to take suvey
Submit your Abstract Abstract
What is an Abstract Abstract?
Literally it’s an abstract abstract. I know, esoteric. But maybe a good opportunity for you to be expressive, creative and say something meaningful to the GPDU18 audience about peer support, advocacy or learning. And you.
- Start with your idea about one of the conference themes – peer support, learning or advocacy, or about how creativity helps you in medicine or helps you sustain yourself
- Let rip with some form of creative expression on that idea, which in its normal life may have been a boring old abstract in a paper. That expression can be anything – art, photography, apparently even interpretive dance (can’t wait).
- For us aesthetically challenged ones accompany your abstract abstract with a translation of some sort in 200 words or less.
Join 100s of others (10s maybe?) and submit your Abstract Abstract HERE
Learn more about how to do an abstract abtsract and the competition HERE
Who moderated and spoke at GPDU18
Frequently Asked Questions
Still don’t have an answer?
Try contacts here